I am a fan of the "Most Interesting Man in the World" otherwise known as the Dos Equis Man (admire him below) and now I am on a quest to become the most interesting chick/woman/member of the fairer sex in the world...
|Even his blood smells like cologne...|
In order to do this I need your help! Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions for things that I can do that will in any way, shape or form make me a more interesting person and I will in turn chronicle my exploits here on the blog. So please start sending me your ideas...
Update! Some very kind people have sent me suggestions as to things that I need to do in order to claim the title of "The Most Interesting Chick in the World" and in no particular order here they are...
- Set the world record for water sliding endurance...24 hours of sliding.
- Challenge Steven Hawking to a chess match (may I add that this will necessitate me learning to play chess first)
- Karaoke with Manny Pacquiao
- Drive the pace car at a NASCAR race
- Ride the Trans-Siberian Railroad its entire length in the dead of the Russian winter
- Turn my 1996 Buick Roadmaster into a low rider
- Have a dramatic walk-on one-line on a Soap Opera
- Ride the Greyhound bus line from Los Angeles to anywhere on the East Coast
- Spend the night in an abandoned alleged haunted house or old castle
- Box a kangaroo (can I just say that I do not believe in cruelty to animals)
- Attend Comic Con in costume
- Participate in a Civil War reenactment
- Enter a soap box derby
- Acquire a Black American Express card (for this suggestions I ask, is theft an acceptable option?"
- Dress up like Wonder Woman and actually thwart a crime in progress