Friday, February 4, 2011

The Most Oxymoronic Product Ever!

"SEXY INCONTINENCE PROTECTION"

I have seen a lot of strange advertisement in my time but I think this is the most creatively off-putting product ad I have ever seen.  I really don't know what to say...expect that I agree that there is nothing sexier than incontinence protection...

Oh wait, I do have one more thing to say...I found this item in a catalogue that was came through my mail slot today called "Time for Me" and if ever there was something you should take time out for yourself for its definitely sexy bladder control.  



I'd just like to point out that I in no way profit from the sale of this product but if you find yourself in need of some sexy poop panties then you can find them for sale through this link:  http://www.timeformecatalog.com/cgi-bin/timeforme/esearch.htm?keywords=095203&x=0&y=0

1 comment:

Ryan DeRamos said...

At the 201st reuse, these panties are sexy...and dangerous!

Also, I love that the ads accurately reflect the content of this entry! :-)