Thursday, November 18, 2010

Vintage Eyeglass Holster

If you looked up the word "badass" in the dictionary, or maybe googled the phrase "frickin' awesome" then this is what you should find...

Eyeglass Holster

There are few things in life that I like more than cat eye glasses and the greatest compliment one can have to a pair of rockin' cat eye glasses is a little rhinestoned label pin that looks like a miniature pair of cat eye glasses for you to insert said awesome cat eye glasses in.  Like I said, badass...

Oh yeah, and I just happen to have a frickin' awesome pair of vintage cat eyed/horn rimmed glasses that belonged to my great-grandma back in the 1950s and 1960s.  Sadly, I had lasik eye surgery to correct my once awful vision and thus have no use for glasses...but someday when the peepers go these are definitely going to be my old lady glasses.

 


No comments: